Lex Fridman Podcast full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBksDVs4tg
Please support this podcast by checking out our sponsors:
– NetSuite: http://netsuite.com/lex to get free product tour
– Indeed: https://indeed.com/lex to get $75 credit
– InsideTracker: https://insidetracker.com/lex to get 20% off
Paul Conti is a psychiatrist.
Podcast website: https://lexfridman.com/podcast
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2lwqZIr
Full episodes playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAXtmErZgOdP_8GztsuKi9nrraNbKKp4
Clips playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAXtmErZgOeciFP3CBCIEElOJeitOr41
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman
– Medium: https://medium.com/@lexfridman
– Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/lexfridman
– Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lexfridman
Self-Awareness: Can Someone Be Very Self-Aware And Out Of Touch With Their Emotional Wounds?
When it concerns experiencing modification, it is typically claimed that self-awareness is necessary. The factor for this is that if one is not familiar with what is taking place for them, just how will they have the ability to transform their life?
Therapy: Is Exercise A Replacement For Therapy?
Nowadays, it is not unusual for exercise to be seen as something that is not just even more effective than therapy however as something that is far less costly too. Like mindfulness, then, it is commonly viewed as a panacea.