Lex Fridman Podcast full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBksDVs4tg
Please support this podcast by checking out our sponsors:
– NetSuite: http://netsuite.com/lex to get free product tour
– Indeed: https://indeed.com/lex to get $75 credit
– InsideTracker: https://insidetracker.com/lex to get 20% off
Paul Conti is a psychiatrist.
Podcast website: https://lexfridman.com/podcast
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2lwqZIr
Full episodes playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAXtmErZgOdP_8GztsuKi9nrraNbKKp4
Clips playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAXtmErZgOeciFP3CBCIEElOJeitOr41
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman
– Medium: https://medium.com/@lexfridman
– Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/lexfridman
– Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lexfridman
Critical Thinking: Can Someone Be Overly Fearful Of The Coronavirus If They Were Abused As A Child?
Although there are some people that have actually done their ideal to lug on as regular since the arrival of the virus, there are others who have been incapable to do so. For a person in the second position, it might not matter if the restrictions have been relieved where they live.
Critical Thinking: Is The Coronavirus Allowing Some People To Mask Their Unresolved Trauma?
For some people, what is going on has actually been all-consuming, with it being tough for them to function. For others, what is going on hasn’t been something that has actually entirely consumed their mind, with it being feasible for them to lug on living their life.